Seiten

Freitag, 5. Februar 2021

Play of life

“Behind the scenes:

How do you know what you are doing?
I don’t. Nobody does. They only pretend.
How do you know that?
I don’t. I only pretend.
And you call that life?
Yes, that is life, it seems.
I don
t know if I like that.
That
s alright. You dont have to decide. Can you at all?
Sometimes I like it, sometimes I don
t.
Yep, it
s all it. No escape.
I feel there
s gotta be more to it.
I know. Maybe there is. With love, with letting go, it
’s more. It’s enough, it’s all.
When the questions come to an end, everything is the answer?
Yes, including any further questions that may arise. Or any further explorations.
And when I die?
Maybe then it
s more, or kind of less. Or the same, but different. Who knows?
What is death?
What is life?
Is there a difference?
Maybe.
Are we alive or dead now?
Good question.
How real are life and death?
As real as it gets, I
’d say.

What about God?
It can help a lot to believe in it. Or just be it.
Pretending again?
Yes and no. But why not? Try it if you can. Or just forget about it.
Are you God?
If so, no more and no less than you.
Hmmm.
Yeah.
Maybe death is what each of us believes it is (or isn’t)?
Could be. Like life, quite individual.
I think that
would be amazing.
Yeah, me too.

So you just gotta stop resisting and love it all?
I don
’t know, but yeah, sounds good. The magic extra flavor.
I’m afraid this conversation sounds a bit destructive or nihilistic.
In a sense, yes. And it embraces everything. It kind of leaves it all alone.
T
hat
’s terribly beautiful. Free. And it’s not really destroying or denying anything.
It
’s
aweful and awesome. Just a part of the majestic play, like everything else.
I love that. I love to explore in my mind, gently and fearlessly, and go to the edges ...
... just to find out that there aren
t any?
I think so.
Just like there isnt any curtain between us and the stage?
Yeah, not really. Only if you pretend there is.
Behind the scenes is another play.
T
hat
’s lovely. Too small for any word, actually. So let’s call it all love. Or simply life.
Good idea. Even though it doesn’t need a label; it’s already the case.
It
’s like the birds’ songs outside. They seem to announce spring and are just doing their thing.
Yes,
it’s all over town. The song of love. Of life.
Th
at
’s just the biggest and emptiest words around. And since we need words to talk ...
Yes, so that
’s a good note to end on, isn’t it? I baptize it life, love, go(o)d. Amen.
Serious?
As serious as I can be.

Love, xxx.